On Tuesday afternoon, the Lethbridge School Division Board of Trustees announced the winners of the 2023 ICE Awards Scholarship.
Four projects received $1,000 scholarships, while four others received honourable mentions.
The winning projects included:
- Samreet Mutti (Bollywood Dance Group - Grade 12, Winston Churchill High School)
- Bronwyn Taylor, Madeline Taylor, Marie Metz and Siyeon Ryu (Earth Club - Grade 11, Lethbridge Collegiate Institute)
- Kennedy Chinn (Escapism Digital Art - Grade 10, Chinook High School)
- Jerry Wang (Drumming Program- Grade 10, Winston Churchill High School).
Honourable mentions included:
- Bobby Zhao and Selina Sun (Music and Speech With Seniors - Grade 9, Winston Churchill High School)
- True Lee Primrose (Baking Business - Grade 9, Winston Churchill High School)
- Claire Moore (Watercolour business - Grade 11, Immanuel Christian Secondary School)
- Steven Yang, Masataro Tatsuno, Morteza Faraji and Agraj Paudel (Math Club - Grade 12, Chinook High School and Winston Churchill High School).
More information on the eight projects can be found through the video below: