Finalists named for Division's ICE Awards Scholarship
Lethbridge School Division has announced the finalists for the 2023 ICE Awards Scholarship.
Eight projects were selected to advance to the judging phase. Winners of the $1,000 scholarship will be announced on Tuesday, June 27 during the Board of Trustees meeting.
The eight finalists were split in two categories.
- Bobby Zhao and Selina Sun (Music and Speech With Seniors - Grade 9, Winston Churchill High School)
- Jerry Wang (Drumming Program- Grade 10, Winston Churchill High School)
- True Lee Primrose (Baking Business - Grade 9, Winston Churchill High School)
- Kennedy Chinn (Escapism Digital Art - Grade 10, Chinook High School)
- Claire Moore (Watercolour business - Grade 11, Immanuel Christian Secondary School)
- Steven Yang, Masataro Tatsuno, Morteza Faraji and Agraj Paudel (Math Club - Grade 12, Chinook High School and Winston Churchill High School)
- Samreet Mutti (Bollywood Dance Group - Grade 12, Winston Churchill High School)
- Bronwyn Taylor, Madeline Taylor, Marie Metz and Siyeon Ryu (Earth Club - Grade 11, Lethbridge Collegiate Institute)
Please see the video below to learn more about the projects.