2022/2023 Lego Challenge
Thank You to everyone who submitted Lego Builds. Please see a full list of our winners using the link below
Lego can be picked up from School after April 1
Some of this years highlight builds
Enter As an Individual, Group, Classroom or School.
Theme: -A marvelous feat of engineering
Challenge- Using only Lego, skillfully put together a Lego object that displays design and engineering. The build can use engines, machines, and structures to create a unique object that shows what you can do with Lego. It may be something as simple as building a house or creating a working robot, the ideas and possibilities are endless!
Blue ribbons will be awarded in the following categories
- Best School Submission
- Best Classroom Submission
- Best Grade K-2 Submission
- Best Grade 3-5 Submission
- Best Middle School Submission (Grade 6,7,8)
- Best High School Submission (Grade 9-12)
- Engineering Award (Multiple)
- Creativity Award (Multiple)
Only Bring Lego to School between Feb 27 and March 3 after submitted your work online.
Please note bringing your Lego to school is optional.