Learn English and Have Fun in beautiful Lethbridge, Alberta!
Summer Camp - July 16-August 13, 2017
This summer, we invite students aged 12 – 17 to come to Lethbridge for 1 - 4 weeks, learn English in an interactive way in real-life situations, and enjoy the beauty of the majestic Rocky Mountains in Southern Alberta! Lethbridge is a safe, hospitable, culturally diverse city with many parks and recreational facilities and Canadian families eager to open their homes to international students.
Certified ESL teachers and small class size allows us to meet the learning needs of all students. Memorable cultural and recreational activities help students practice their English, grow friendships, and learn about Canadian culture at the same time.
Our Summer Camp package price includes the following:
- homestay accommodation with an English-speaking Canadian family, including a private bedroom, a shared bathroom, and 3 meals per day (double homestay likely)
- medical insurance, custodianship, and local transportation
- camp T-shirt
- all sports, cultural activities, and field trips (see below)
- certificate of achievement upon completion
Each camp week includes:
- 12 hours of ESL instruction, focused on speaking, comprehension, and writing skills
- 1 full-day excursion to a Southern Alberta site: Waterton Lakes, Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump, Dinosaur Provincial Park, or Crowsnest Pass and Frank Slide Interpretive Centre
- A sports activity
- An arts/culture activity
- An excursion within Lethbridge
Application Deadline: May 1, 2017
Fees are to be paid in Canadian funds. Contact email@example.com for costs.
Not included in price:
- return airfare between your city and Calgary, Alberta (YYC)
- costs for passport and visitor visa
- spending money
What to bring:
- comfortable clothes for classes, shorts and t-shirts for sports, swimsuit and towel, and good walking shoes
- laptop or tablet (if you can) - free WIFI is available at home and school to complete assignments and to keep in contaqct with parents and chaperone or custodian
How to apply:
- Complete the following forms and return them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org