Study Permits


If you want to study in Canada, you may require a Study Permit.

The International Services Office of Lethbridge School District No. 51 will issue a letter of acceptance for this purpose upon receipt of a completed application package, including the application form, application fee, and all required documentation.  Acceptance to our District is dependent on available space in our schools.

When an international student arrives in Canada for the first time or renews an existing study permit, a copy of the new study permit must be submitted to the International Services Office.

How to Apply